What are the advantages of a nonsurgical nose job?
- It's a short office procedure that doesn't require general anesthesia
- It's a painless process with minimum discomfort and downtime
- It's considerably less expensive than a surgical nose job
- It may be reversed if the outcome isn't good
What is a nonsurgical nose job, and how does it work?
The technique entails injecting a filler beneath the skin of a specific region of the nose to give it the desired shape.
Which nose types benefit the most from a nonsurgical nose job?
- A crooked nose with uneven forms
- A nose with a hump
- A nose with a drooping tip
- A nose with a low bridge
Treatments at Face Beautiful are tailored to your needs and address your unique concerns. As a result, our specialists will examine the anatomy of your nose and describe the areas that need to be addressed. The next stage is a few filler injections with a very small needle that take less than 15 minutes and causes very little discomfort. It has no downtime and may easily last 6 to 12 months.
Our licensed healthcare providers are devoted to our patients and to the commitment of providing quality patient care on all levels.
Call us or visit us at any time to learn how we can help you!
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00 - 8:50pm